The green dress



As today's outfit, I chose a very fetching mix made up with this beautiful embroidered dress and a denim jacket. I love these jackets, as I can combine them with trousers, skirts or dresses, as in this case.
I bought the dress in a local store and, in spite of a bad experience with the shop manager, I took it because it is absolutely beautiful and I felt beautiful with it too.
I love dresses, I feel very comfy with them and, in this case, I loved the embroidery in the breast, I think it's very beautiful.
I decided to wear this jacket because of the roses in the back side. I bought them in a chinese shop and I put them myself.
Finally, the bag is absolutely cute and, as it is black and golden, it combines with almost everything.
Dress: local store
Jacket: local store
Shoes: Primark
Bag: Minuetto
And that is all for today.
Hope your like the outfit.
Kind regards xx
Martina.