Unicorn girl

The unquestionable protagonist of today’s outfit is this wonderful and colourful unicorn t-shirt. I had seen it before in a web page and I liked it from the very first moment I saw it. I have always loved unicorns, so this was my chance to get an item full of these wonderful mythological creatures.

I love pastel colours so, as the t-shirt mixes light blue and pink, I decided to combine it with a light blue wool cardigan. This wool cardigan is very soft so, as it’s not very cold yet, it’s a good option for cloudy days, when it is nor hot neither cold.


As complements, I took this blue bag with a cute pink pompon with a heart shape. Pompons are a very cool option to give your outfits a funny touch.
Finally, I chose these pink sneakers, which combine undoubtedly with the t-shirt. I bought them two years ago but, as I am very careful with both clothes and shoes, they still look very good even two years later.
So, what do you think of my outfit? Do you like it? Do you like unicorns? And, what about pastel colours, do you like them too?
Hope you enjoy this post.

See you.
Martina.
T-Shirt: Zara.
Cardigan: Vila Clothes
Jeans: flea market.
Bag: local store.
Sneakers: Stradivarius.
Glasses: Mo-Multiópticas.