Lolito’s fashion T-shirt

Undoubtedly, the protagonist of this outfit is this beautiful t-shirt that I got on a raffle in Instagram.
It’s full of prints of the brand itself and mouths and I really love it, it’s very easy to combine with skirts and pants in plain colours as in this case, that I decided to combine it with a pair of classic skinny pants.

I like very much simple outfits, but with a funny touch, as the lips badge on the jacket and the beautiful and practical backpack, which is very useful if we compare with usual handbags which are always falling off from our shoulders, so I can carry everything (and more) in this useful rucksack.
I use denim jackets almost along the whole year so, as we are in summer, I picked up this one in a bright light blue colour to match with my skinny black trousers.
In order to complete the outfit I chose this pair of beautiful white sneakers with a kind of stars drawing on the leather itself.
And…what about my hairstyle? Do you like braids? I adore them and I think that they are very romantic and fetching, they give a wonderful and magic touch to every outfit now in summer.

What about you? Do you like printed clothes?
Hope you liked this outfit and see you on the next post.
Thanks for reading.
Martina.