The tight-fitting dress

Last week my friend and colleague Silvia told me to meet and take some pics for the blog. I agreed, of course, and we decided to go to Gandarío beach as both of us love the sea and the beach, and this is a wonderful landscape for taking photos.
I decided to wear this mustard-coloured-striped dress. I bought it in a local store this winter and, as spring is coming quite cold some days, it was the perfect day to go outside wearing this garment. I never thought I would wear a dress like this but, last weeks I lost some weight and nowadays I feel very comfortable with myself when wearing a tight dress.


I combined it with a military-green-coloured jacket, which Silvia gave to me last winter. I really love this jacket because I can wear it both with dresses and jeans, and also skirts. I decorated it with some flower and bird patches, as they are very fashionable and trendy this season.



 Finally I complete this outfit with a very comfortable pair of black-velvet pair of sneakers, which I wear almost every day because they are really wearable and easy to combine; and this wonderful black and gold bag, I felt in love as soon as I saw it in the store, but I couldn’t buy it until sales, when I decided it would be mine. It’s quite flashy, but I love it and I think it’s quite wearable with formal and informal clothes.
Dress: Vila Clothes
Jacket: Asos (old)
Sneakers: flea market
Bag: Minueto
Hope you like the outfit.
Thanks a lot for reading.
Martina.