The biker


Last Saturday was a cloudy day, in fact, after having taken these pics, it started to rain quite heavily…and I got wet on my way home.

Even though, Silvia decided to go to the beach of Gandarío, where she took these pictures of me, light was quite bad, that is why we cannot see the beach itself in these images.
The main focus of this outfit is the biker. I have never had a biker before, as I couldn’t find one that really suited me, but as soon as I tried this, I realized that it was made for me. I love the details and the furry lining.




I decided to combine the jacket with this beautiful and colourful printed dress. It has very wintery colours such as black (I love it) and also grey and mustard colour, which is very trendy this season.




The hat and the tees complete this styling. I love hats and beanies and all range of complements for the head, during all winter I have wearing one of them almost every day. I have been looking forward for a hat like this for a long time, and I finally found it in January sales and, of course, it had to be mine. Finally, the shoes are very versatile, as I can wear them both with dresses or skirts an also with trousers and, as you can see, they look very comfy, and so they are.



Biker and dress: Tentaciones (local store).
Hat and tees: Stradivarius.
Glasses: Multiópticas.

Hope you like the outfit and I would like to read your comments or suggestions, see you soon!

Martina

Publicacións populares