Welcome 2017

First of all I would like to wish you all a very happy new year 2017.
It’s been a long time since the last time I wrote a post here, but today I come back with a really comfy outfit.
It’s being really cold these days and, I am extremely sensitive to the cold, so it’s time to wear warm clothes.
On the last day of the past year 2016 I wore a grey coat from last year. It’s very wearable and, because of its neutral colour, it combines with many other tones, as this bright blue (I must confess that I love blue, it’s my favourite colour and I like all of its tones). The sweater is new, as well as the big scarf, I bought them in the pre-sales with the money I got for Christmas. The jeans are also from the last year, they are really comfy and I love their soft touch. Finally, the beanie is very useful to keep my ears warm in these extremely cold days, and I think it’s very cute too, I like very much hats and beanies so I try to wear them always I have the chance.

As accessories, I must emphasize the bag, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it on the window display, as I am a catlady, I loved the golden cat ears on it. I added a grey furry pompon which is very trendy nowadays.

Finally the trainers are quite basic, I bought them last spring on a local store and they are very comfortable and easy to combine with trousers, jeans, skirts, dresses…
Coat: El Corte Inglés
Scarf: Sfera (El Corte Inglés)
Sweater: H&M
Beannie: Zara
Jeans: flea market
Bag: local shop (B3)
Trainers: local shop (Chocolat)
Hope you like the outfit, I would like to read your comments or suggestions.
As always, thanks to my lovely colleague Silvia for the pics.
See you soon!
Xxx

Martina.

Publicacións populares