Romantic Summer White Dress

Hi everyone!
After a very long time since the last time I posted here, I come back with a summer look, both available for going to the beach or for chilling put with friends.
I love summer, the beach, the good weather…but temperatures have been extremely high these days, so no one knows what to wear so, when my colleague Silvia invited me to go to the beach, I decided it was the perfect occasion to use this dress for the first time.
I saw it in the shop, and I loved it, it is very easy to wear, very comfortable and also versatile and cute. I love the laces and the neckline in the front and in the back. As I said before, it is a good purchase for going to the beach and also for going out with friends.



In this case, I went to the beach and I combined it with a wicker hat, which is always a good and stylish option to cover your head in summer and flip flops, I repeat yesterday and the day before yesterday were very hot and it was the perfect combination for days like this. The colorful spot is given by these funny pink sunglasses.









Dress: local store (Tikismikis)
Flip flops: flea market
Wicker hat: flea market
Sunglasses: Optica 2000

Hope you like the outfit and enjoy the good weather, if you are on holiday, lucky you and, if not, hope you can enjoy it as soon as possible ;)
Kind regards and happy summer ;)
Martina