Sunny fall

We are quite lucky that we are enjoying such a nice weather, as we have been having fun of these amazing sunny days for the last weeks.
But the worst part of this good weather is the fact that, early in the morning is really cold, as well as when it gets dark so, we have to take profit of the morning and the afternoon to wear light and soft items, as in the look I show you today.

I decided to wear my new cardigan in the most fashionable colour nowadays, marsala. I really love this cardigan, as it is really soft and I can combine with trousers, jeans, dresses or even skirts, as in this case. I bought this black skirt as I did not have a basic black skirt, so as soon as I saw it in summer sales, I decided to take it with me. 

I complete the look with a casual grey t-shirt with an eye-print which is very funny and original, as it gives an informal touch to the look.
 


Cardigan: Pull&Bear (new)
T-shirt: Pull&Bear (new)
Skirt: H&M
Bag: Misako
Ballerinas: flea market

My accessories today are a nice small bag and a pair of comfy black flat shoes.
As always, thanks Silvia for your lovely pics and for showing the best of me.
See you soon!
Martina