Flower dress

Hi everyone.
Today although it was a rainy day, I decided to wear my new flower dress and combining it with a long cardigan and navy blue ballerinas, as well as navy blue pants. I also took a blue bag from Misako which I bought in the summer sales.
I really don’t like at all these kind of fall days in which I don’t know what to wear so, as I always wear jeans and t-shirts, I am wearing a more romantic style for these pics. I love the dress as I can combine both with flat shoes and also with heels, and I can wear it with many colours such as in this case blue, but also black or even red, as it has tiny red flowers covering the fabric.
   
I knew we were going to walk quite a lot so I thought these ballerinas from Stradivarius were the best option, mainly if I had to run because of the rain.
 
It was not really cold, but in Galicia all we know we shouldn’t go out without a jacket or a cardigan, or even a raincoat in days like today so that’s why I took my beige cardigan from Pull&Bear, I bought it before the summer, and I really like it because it is a really versatile item because I can wear it in spring, summer and also fall and because I can combine it with trousers but also with skirts and dresses.


Dress: ISI Moda e complementos.
Cardigan: Pull&Bear.
Bag: Misako.
Ballerinas: Stradivarius.
And that’s all for today… just say thanks to my colleague Silvia who took me these beautiful pics in our lovely town, Betanzos, which I recommend you to visit as soon as you can.
See you soon!
Martina.
Xxx

Publicacións populares