Pink+black kind-of-summer look

After a long long time without posting here, I finally come back with a kind of summer look. And I say a kind of because during last weeks it has been raining almost every day.
  
Las week I met my colleague Silvia for a coffee and she took me these pics (tkanks so much Silvia). As it was a rainy day I combined my Stradivarius jeans with a long black cardigan with lovely embroidery made of sequins. I bought it in a local store, and I paid less than half price. I  really love it because I can wear it in these summer days that look like autumn or even fall days. In the same shop I also bought the t-shirt, I think it’s really funny as it has a very optimistic message “Keep calm and wear lipstick”, and I really agree with it, I truly feel better when I wear lipstick, even in rainy days.
 
 
I also wear a flashy pink bag from Misako, very useful and with a bright pink color also useful in winter if I want to brighten up a more serious look.
As footwear, I wear slippers from Carrefour, yes, Carrefour, I don’t use to go there very often. But when I do so, I find very interesting things like these snake print slippers, very comfortable and very cheap too.
Jeans - Stradivarius
T-shirt -Vila Clothes
Cardigan - Vila Clothes
Bag - Misako
Slippers - Carrefour

And that’s all for my part, thanks again Silvia for your lovely pics and for your patience as I don’t post as often as I would like to.
See you soon!
Martina xx