New Mango Coat

Finally I have time to show you my new coat which I received for my birthday Turing last Christmas.

These pics were taken by mi mate Silvia in the port of Betanzos some weeks ago but I had no time to post them because I haven’t had enough time…

So, let’s go and see them.


As you can see I am wearing a navy blue coat combined with navy blue leggings and bag, as well as brown Oxford shoes and red scarf and hat, I must confess I love scarves and hats in winter and, although it was sunny, it was also very cold that day.


I love this coat as I can combine with almost every colour and its very cozy and warm for these cold winter days.


In this pic we can see also the collar by Nadia Vieira which I bought in Christmas in a cute shop in Betanzos called Miraquelinda and also the sweater, from Mango too.


And the bag.


Coat: Mango
Sweater: Mango
Bag: flea market
Shoes: Primark
Scarf and hat: flea market
Leggings: flea market
Collar: Miraquelinda (Betanzos)

Did you like it?

Hope I had more time during next weeks to show you my sales purchases.
Thanks Silvia for the pics, I love those near the river ;)

See you soon!

Martina.