CHRISTMAS AND BIRTHDAY GIFTS AND PURCHASES

Now that Christmas is gone and sales are already here, I would like to show you my Christmas and birthday presents as well as what bought during these days, as many shops were on sales during these last weeks.

Let’s see them.







I received a black coat from MANGO, but it was too small, i went to change it for a bigger one but here was any left, so i changed it for this navy blue coat and this large white sweater.


Midi size black bag from ISI (Betanzos).
At job i reveived several presents, here they are:



A pupil gave me this wonderful blue and white scarf and this shower gel from YVES ROCHER, and my boss and his wife gave me this set of woolen hat and gloves from LA CAJA DE PANDORA. Gloves are quite funny because with these black spots on the fingers i can use my mobile phone while wearing it.

More YVES ROCHER products:


And now i will show you my purchases:
I bouth this set of scarf and hat and also the collar and the earrings in a recently-opened shop in Betanzos, MIRA QUÉ LINDA.



I love second-hand stores, so i went to have a look at EL RASTRO DE MERCE (Betanzos) and i saw this wonderful old brass box. It used to contain biscuits someday, but I will use it to decorate my room. I also saw this beautiful silver collar and earrings and I decided they will combine perfectly with my new complements.



And finally, as I have a red scarf but I did not have a red hat…I bought this woolen hat in a street market in R/Barcelona (A Coruña). I love its fur pompon and its colour too.


What do you like my gifts and purchases? Did you receive many presents? Are you going to go on sales?

See you!

Martina.

Publicacións populares