Christmas Wishlist

It has been a long time since I wrote my last post but, as it is Christmas time I considered it was really interesting showing you a list with some of my favourite items for these special dates.


Let’s see them.

Clothes:

Love this soft woollen sweater. I love its hood and its colour.



I think this sweater is simply wonderful as it reminds me an angel (I love everything related to angels.) I really like its back and its wings.


I would like to have a haired waistcoat although I don’t know how to combine it with, but I think they are very stylish and fashionable.

I swear I wouldn’t spend this winter without buying (or being) bought a squared scarf. I have always liked them and I really want it.


Make up:


I felt in love with this Lorac palette as soon as I saw it in Youtube videos and reviews from videoblogers. Its colours are really beautiful and trendy for winter.


I definitely need a good set of make up paint brushes, for instance, this one by Sigma.

Random Stuff:


This set of gold and silver bracelets with quotes on them is really cute and beautiful.

These kitten slippers are simply lovely. Meow :P



Don’t you think this Monster INC mug is a must-have?

Do you like my selection? Yes? No? I would like to read your comments telling me your likes and dislikes.

Merry Xmas to everyone and see you soon!

Martina.

Publicacións populares