Coat + sneakers

As this weekend was extremely cold and winter and I hate cold and rain I decided to wrap myself wearing comfy and warm clothes. That’s why I chose this outfit.

I wore these tight navy trousers, a navy sweater from last winter and my navy raincoat. I must confess I don’t like very much this coat, as I think it’s too wide for me in the area of the shoulders, but it’s my only option for rainy days until I buy a new one…

I combined it with the sneakers I show you in my “Winter shoes” post and also a cute little bag which I immediately fell in love it as it has my name on it, Martina, from Martina K bags.







Raincoat: Only
Sweater: flea market
Trousers: flea market
Bag: Martina K
Sneakers: Primark

That’s all for today, just hope you like my outfit. Don’t pay too much attention to the pics and myself acting silly :P


See you!

Martina

Publicacións populares