50 things about me

Today I have a different post. I would like to talk you about me, so you could know me better.

Let’s go!
  1. My name is just Martina. I don’t have a second name (lucky me).
  2. I am 28 years old.
  3. My birthday is on December the 28th, I am Capricorn.
  4. I have always lived in Betanzos.
  5. I live with my grandma, my parents and my 18-year-old brother.
  6. I have an older brother, he is 36.
  7. I have a lovely niece called María. She is 2 years and a half.
  8. I have never dyed my hair.
  9. I am short-sighted and I have been wearing glasses for more than 20 years.
  10. I love the British culture.
  11. I lived in the UK for eight months.
  12. I love travelling.
  13. I would like to visit Italy, Greece, Egypt and NY some day.
  14. I have studied English Philogy and then a master’s degree and a course in order to be a secondary education teacher.
  15. I work as a teacher nowadays.
  16. I hate get up early.
  17. I am very lazy to use creams and cosmetic treatments, I only do it when I remember to do it.
  18. I hardly ever wear make-up.
  19. I don’t like wearing skirts or dresses, I only do it in winter.
  20. I never wear heels, just in weddings and special occasions.
  21. I prefer the beach to the mountain.
  22. I love going to the cinema, but it is so expensive nowadays…
  23. I hate going shopping.
  24. I love bags.
  25. I love bracelets and earrings.
  26. I love vintage clothes and complements.
  27. I would like to live in a big city someday.
  28. I prefer cats to dogs.
  29. I have a dog called Rex.
  30. My favourite colour is blue.
  31. T-shirts are my favourite piece of clothing.
  32. I always wear flat shoes or tennies.
  33. I love foulards and scarves.
  34. I love social media and social networks.
  35. I haven’t cut my hair for more than two years.
  36. I am not very sporty.
  37. I love seafood.
  38. I prefer fish to meat.
  39. I love reading. My favourite book is “Frankenstein” by Mary Shelley.
  40. I always want to be right in arguments.
  41. I have always lived in the same house.
  42. I love Italian food.
  43. I love cakes and sweet food, although I didn’t like them at all when I was younger.
  44. I would like to have a house near the sea.
  45. I would like to be taller.
  46. I am chocoholic.
  47. I hate uneducated people.
  48. I don’t like driving.
  49. I don’t smoke and I never did it before.
  50. I don’t use to drink alcohol.

Well, this is it, hope you like to know more about me and find it interesting, do you agree with any of my likes and dislikes? Please let me know in your comments.

See you!

Martina