New Camel Jacket

Today I want you to show one of my first autumn purchases. I did not saw it at the beginning in the store, as I saw it when I went to change a blouse and then I fixed on it and I thought it would be very easy to wear and combine these hot autumn days. It is made of cotton and it is really soft and I love its tassels, they remind me the boho-chic style I told you about in my first post and which is still very trendy these days. As you can see in this post I love warm soft colours for this time of the year.



I decided to combine it with a summer T-shirt with a lovely bird print and a green leggin trousers with also brown flat shoes and a brown bag. Don’t pay attention to my face please :P


I love braids and I always braid my hair when I have the occasion, I think it is a very comfortable and romantic hairstyle.



Jacket: local store13€
 T-shirt: local store 15€
  Trousers: flea market 10€
Bag: local store 20€
 Flat shoes: Stradivarius (gift)
Bracelet: craftwork market (gift)

Hope you liked this look and I will be glad to read your comments on it.

See you soon!


Publicacións populares